If Come As You Are Cville (CAYA) has helped you, your family or friends, and you believe as we do, that CAYA is an essential disaster relief provider for the homeless and less fortunate, providing a donation will help us continue into the future. CAYA’s commitment to provide educational and support services for members and raise awareness about homelessness throughout the Central Virginia region is paramount.
Your donation will help Come As You Are Cville continue to deliver support to the community through its services and ongoing education and awareness programs.
Come As You Are Cville is 100% community funded. Donations from the community provide:
- a Region-wide educational program, jointly working with selected partners to educate the community about available resources to overcome homelessness.
- awareness to help overcome homelessness through all life stages with education about the importance of mental health stability.
- support from CAYA Mental Health Advisors and co-operation and collaboration with healthcare professionals, and Church leaders to support and treat patients with mental health disorders.
- advocacy and lobbying of governments for support to help increase awareness of homelessness and mental health instability to help improve member outcomes.
- organizing various community events and activities to bridge the gap between the homeless/less fortunate population and society.
All donations are processed via our secure online payment portal. Simply complete the donation form.
On behalf of the Come As You Are Cville organization, we thank you for your support.
Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Email further questions to: Donations@comeasyouarecville.org
Come As You Are CVille is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of the Internal Revenue Code. Employer Identification Number (EIN) 85-0983247. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.